While we do not foresee any issues during your stay, please be assured that we are taking this matter very seriously with the health and wellness of our guests and team. Every day, we monitor and analyze the information from local, state and federal agencies and are taking actions to comply with protocols provided by the CDC. While we always strive to maintain the highest standards when it comes to cleaning our hotel, we are increasing the frequency of our cleaning routines and concentrating on high traffic areas. Nothing is more important to us than the health and safety of our guests, associates and neighborhood.
Specifically we have implemented/are monitoring:
- To remind guests and team members to wash their hands frequently, appropriately and to avoid touching their faces.
- Added signage in all public areas and team member only areas of the hotel to remind people of the importance of following the hand washing directives provided by the CDC.
- Increasing the frequency of cleaning high-touch surfaces throughout the hotel and public areas.
- Providing masks and additional training to our team members on proper utilization of disinfectant chemicals and the most effective cleaning processes.
- Refraining any team member who is sick or suffering from flu-like symptoms to return to work until they are free of symptoms or have been tested negative for the virus if appropriate.
- Making adjustments to our breakfast service.